Sunday, May 6, 2012

MOAR. Icon pack update 1.

Next time someone tells me you got nothing to play under GNU/Linux imma buy a 3D printer and force the icons down his throat.

That's a hundred more, people. Bringing us to 400 icons, 399 games (replacement for SpaceChem), and a huge majority of them are native GNU/Linux games.

The list of new games may be found around here: clicky.

Quick preview as usual:





Not all of them are perfect, far from it - as usual. But then again, if you don't like them... DO IT YOURSELF. The xcf is still included in the original archive (see post right below). Or tell me how I could make them better. If you want more, just leave a comment with the games you'd like to see, and I'll see what I can do. Not that anyone will read this, as usual. :)

Download: clicky.

Link to the dropbox folder with both archives: clicky.

No comments:

Post a Comment